M100

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed

Hi All,
new on here just wondering if anyone has got the new mtec machine the M100 looking at a few machines but this seems a good price just wondering what they can put on thanks guys

all this snow he's prob looking at that one. it does look like a machine built around a skimming whisk though.What can the ritmo offer over that then?

ritmo anyday but most will go for price and end up paying big time. if you speak to a member on here nick0412. he has a ritmo which he uses for spraying multi on which the m100 wil not do .

the doesnt seem much in it really but the ritmo looks to be a far better designed piece of kit. just like when vw introduce a new model and then the same design is translated across the range, i think pft would do well to push the ritmo design across theyre full range of machines too. The mtec looks more like a prototype compared to the better-resolved ritmo. s**t its time to leave the house and get a life now....... :-[

Hi
Just been reading the comments on here about the m100,

(simplybesty) just want to say the machine does spray multi or board all day long I own a m100 and its not let me down yet, never used the ritmo so cant comment about that one,

think the best think for you to do (mixed) is go and test the m100 out im impressed with it.

it is pretty much as goody described a machine built around a drill and whisk, also the M100 was pulled off the shelves over a major health and safety issue , the top motor had no seals in it meaning it wasnt water resistant so basically if you was using it outside or it was damp you was likley to get a belt off of it.

Can you use it off site power Swp, from what i can make of them the mixer has one lead to it and the compressor has another, do you get enough power to spray ok without a generator?

Yea sure. Plugging in to the mains power with a 110v transformer with a 32amp plug, one lead goes straight to the machine and one lead to the compressor, i have had it running in someones house and it will run allday long,

Status
Not open for further replies.