M.Y Handboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

Well ive been using the M.Y handboard and its very easy to get around site wether its muddy or not, it doesnt matter what floor im workin on it will reach them all, i dont need any genarators so that saves me a few quid, also the parts never let me down, it can be used for finish and all types of renders, its very easy to clean and not very expensive and it fits in my bag, also if you turn it upside down you can carry your trowel and flatbrush on it. :D

flynnyman said:
Well ive been using the M.Y handboard and its very easy to get around site wether its muddy or not, it doesnt matter what floor im workin on it will reach them all, i dont need any genarators so that saves me a few quid, also the parts never let me down, it can be used for finish and all types of renders, its very easy to clean and not very expensive and it fits in my bag, also if you turn it upside down you can carry your trowel and flatbrush on it. :D
Are they the same as those "HAWKS" Lol

what sort of back pressure do they run at , what rotor and stator do you use, how many litres per hour does it lay on at, and how many bags does it hold

southernmonkey said:
what sort of back pressure do they run at , what rotor and stator do you use, how many litres per hour does it lay on at, and how many bags does it hold

no pressure at all, you dont need a rotor or stator it depends how good you are on how many bags you can put on :)

hand boards are great , they only take a day or so to learn how to use, they stab you in the ribs when you walk through a doorway , you can carry half a dozen cups of coffee on them, and when your waiting for a set to go off you can turn em upside down and sit on em! lol

Ive got one with a really long handle if you want it mate,in fact i think stu borrowed it last time i see him , along with some lubricating gel for a new rotor & stator, ;D

merlin said:
Ive got one with a really long handle if you want it mate,in fact i think stu borrowed it last time i see him , along with some lubricating gel for a new rotor & stator, ;D

thats called a sweeping brush different tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.