M tech 200

Members online

got my hands on second hand mtech 200.
Brilliant machine got the consistency perfect spraying Weber chaulk
For some reason when spraying it will pause after 5 seconds of spraying literally for a split second like a blip in the ribbon won't drop any consistency in material at all Just like little hiccups when spraying....

Any one got any ideas???

Try adjusting the air pipe in the spray gun a couple of mm and also raise the water very slightly, what water setting and speed setting are you using.

Speed 4
Water at 220
Pressure gauge switch? We're is that?
That very low on the water we tested webber chalk last week through the M200 and found the water needed to be at 320 on speed 4 the reason its not spraying correctly is that the water is set to low. Take the pipe off the machine and reset the water to 320 then refit hose and adjust the air pipe in the gun two spray correctly

We made the material wetter, ran machine wetter. No difference still sprayed in intervals of 5 seconds then it would sound like air and no material would come out for a split second

We use machines a lot we have a k4 also so we know how to spray the materials and how the pin for the air should be pulled back away or up also.

We use machines a lot we have a k4 also so we know how to spray the materials and how the pin for the air should be pulled back away or up also.

Ash, the M200 is very different to the K4 or any other machine with regards to setup and water, also the air line will be different to your standard gun if your using a EZE Gun.

That water setting is very low and that would be causing that. Give Dave or Andy a call and they can go through it with you. You may need to tighten your R/S also

What speed do you have your machine set at? that may be the reason your water is set lower than the recommended. The mortar pressure guage where the material exits should help you explain to others how wet or stiff you are running your material

It was running at 15 bar with 20 metres of hose.
Wasn't compacted as when we start the 200 you have to slowly trickle the bag in bit by bit and it was doing in soon as it mixed and left gun. Was even doing it with water going through the hoses.
Is this a air issue?

My machine done that when I had it attached to a 5kva genny and it wasn't pulling enough power. When I used a bigger genny it solved the problem. I don't have m200 though.

I had that problem on my Ritmo. I was priming it all wrong on set up.

I don't know if the set up procedure is the same on the M200 but you say you trickle powder in once you get going? I put a certain amount of water in mine and then about 5kg of powder then on start up immediately introduce more powder.

Before I put water in but introduced powder once turned on. That gave me hic ups on the spraying like you describe.

You might need to go on a training course with Ryan. It will be worth it.

I'm having the exact same issue with chalk through my m200. Tried everything I can think of. Have you found a solution yet?

I'm having the exact same issue with chalk through my m200. Tried everything I can think of. Have you found a solution yet?

What water setting we're you running at?

And what was it doing exactly?
Farting?

Also was the gear coming out at a consistent consistency or wet then dry and so on?

If i was you (the guy with the machine problem) seriously take on board @Rigsby advice!!! A forum legend that man and I don't use the term "legend" unless it's due

I got a second hand m200 aswell. Had the same thing when spraying parex. The needle on back pressure was jumping about a bit so nipped up r n s and it cured it for a short time then I got a new r n s and haven't used it since. The k4 has been getting used on every job since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a second hand m200 aswell. Had the same thing when spraying parex. The needle on back pressure was jumping about a bit so nipped up r n s and it cured it for a short time then I got a new r n s and haven't used it since. The k4 has been getting used on every job since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did u buy it if u have the k4. Smaller jobs?