M tec monomix with 14 kve generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

It's up for sale and ready to pump. 10mtrs of mortar hose, water butt, three rotor stators (2new).its literally ready to go. Will easily pump mono 20 mtrs. It's with les lord at the moment as he has ran through it and replaced some of the wear n tear parts so you can be confident it's in tip top condition. I'm selling as I've ordered a new ritmo which should be with me in a week or so.

£4k with respect no offers below please!

Pm me if you are interested

It's on eBay at high price as I don't want it to sell through eBay as there fee's are extortionate!

mate just searched for it. ur add is a bit s**t, no offence. you need to get plastering machine in the title or no1 will ever find it. most people will just type in plastering or rendering machine. and a pic :RpS_thumbup:

Lol! I thought I put plastering machine in the title, I will go back to it and see if I can edit the listing. I haven't got any pics till I get it back from les an that won't be till ritmo day.

Im just saying i doubt you will get 4k for it dont get your knickers in a twist

Oh okay big man. You find me a pump ready to go with genny that the owner has had the decentcy to have it serviced by a dealer and perhaps I won't get my knickers in a twist.

keyboard tuff guy with **** all constructive to say

Yeah whatever i hope you do sell it for that price constructive enough for you

Oh okay big man. You find me a pump ready to go with genny that the owner has had the decentcy to have it serviced by a dealer and perhaps I won't get my knickers in a twist.

keyboard tuff guy with **** all constructive to say
You had a bad day

Grumpy tunc, crap pump anyway, that chain thing on the motor plug gives me the frights.
It's not a crap pump at all. Its a smallish pump with plenty of guts that's a piece of cake to operate. Thanks for your positive input on my for sale thread anyway. And I am not a tunc!

Status
Not open for further replies.