m-tec mono mix 3phase

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

naz

selling my m-tec mono mix 2004 three phase, great little machine if interested pm me

well mines gotta go coz i got no more room, so one of the machines has got to go

;D ;D............would do but it'd probably let too much water in and fail :-\........tbh if i got offered alot of hardwall i'd go and buy a new one the old one's had it me thinks

shame theres not enough work for one its the same old.........would be a lovely way of working

just incase someone was interested in the machine its up for £2500 complete, im buying another m300 in 2 weeks so its got 2 go quick

hmmm how much does he want for it? i got 1 already i just need another so it dont matter if its new

naz said:
hmmm how much does he want for it? i got 1 already i just need another so it dont matter if its new

He has had it about a year its been used on about 3 jobs he has all the hoses and all the bumf he got blagged off you know who, i dont bother with him since i worked for him, he is a bit of a dick im not sure what he wants for it, i know he was tryin to get rid a while back to a spread im workin for. He wanted daft money but it depends what your payin for yours im sure you could make him an offer if your interested pm me and i will give you his mobile and you can ask him yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.