M-tec M330 - the best got better

Members online

No members online now.

Plasterers1StopShop

So, I'm always saying about how amazing the M-tec M330 is and how its more advanced than other machines, here is a brief video on one of the reasons!

This M-tec M330 which has just been purchased has had a variable speed fitted onto the machine allowing you to slow the machine down to 1l/min and speeding it all the way up-to the maximum output of the Rotor and Stator (24l/min with the silver Unistar).
This means the machine can be used for Roughcasting without the requirement of changing the Rotor and Stator. Another huge bonus being, when slowing the machine down, or speeding it up, you don't need to adjust the material consistency or water - the machine has the technology to basically do it for you

This variable speed control is used on both render and Screed setups

M-tec - Performance is key

How did he turn the speed while he was spraying? Did the guy holding the gun do it or the guy on the machine?

How heavy is the M330 as opposed to it's competitors or that new diddy one? Reason I'm asking (I've spoken to you about this rhino) is trying to decide if diesel is better and less f**k**g about with switches and dials etc

I was actually on a computer not my phone and the predicted text is set to American and thats how they spell loser, looser and why would i want to fist Ryan's bumhole anyway he's never taken me out for a curry.... Thats just bad grammar:LOL:

I was actually on a computer not my phone and the predicted text is set to American and thats how they spell loser, looser and why would i want to fist Ryan's bumhole anyway he's never taken me out for a curry.... Thats just bad grammar:LOL:

Don't like curry sadly. But I'll take you out for a pint and food when your over :)

Couldn't think of a worse meal mate. I'm a big steak/fish man.

Oh yes... I agree with that :D I would have steak over a curry any day of the week :D Just thought you would eat curry as well :D

I never say ooooh lets go out for a curry... just eat it on the way home from the pub :D

Oh yes... I agree with that :D I would have steak over a curry any day of the week :D Just thought you would eat curry as well :D

I never say ooooh lets go out for a curry... just eat it on the way home from the pub :D
That's if you remember to eat it Danny...