M-Tec M100

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is fulltimepro on here most are pft owners or sell them .What you get is everything you need to know for free 24 /7 were can you get that only on
the TPF FORUM.
The thing is with a guy like fulltimepro he probably wont take the advise thats given to him until it suits the answer he has in his head and maybe the info he gets for free on here isnt enough to satisfy his ego.........only my opinion :)

BG spray plaster. its been developed for boards only and is apparantly grey in colour. Len was speaking to a rep who told him all this and that and he also said you lay it on and leave it for 45 minutes. ucking ell my nails would be down to stumps. talk about a bag of nerves standing there with my trowel in hand ready to go.

Spunky i will have that joddy of you and get it going if you dont want it.
swiss trowel. i was working with this guy who showed me how he used it for thincoat and fuuuukkk mee he flew with it. You basically use it one handed and start at your feet with the trowel facing upwards. load the trowel direct from bucket and put the trowel against the wall at a slight angle. use your finger tips to press against the trowel or agle your knuckles into it the using your legs push upwards against the wall as hard as you can, flip it round and come down wards for above your head and bend right back down and do it again.
You are using all you up and down movements to lay on or flatten. When you crack it it is very quick but its more about using your legs to push than your arms and back

Jesus Christ alive I wouldn fancy ur chances of a long and injury free career carrying on with that lark! Spray it on and play with it mun

cool cheers mate blones its proper old mind i could meet you in the macdonalds off the pencoed junction friday 4ish or another time mate if youre working our way or were over there could meet up or you can pick it up from mine, not working over the bridge next week butt im back local whatevers easiest mate its in the gargage it aint going anywhere

does that new bg stuff get sprayed in one coat? do you have to fill out the plasterboard joints first? do you sponge it or trowel it,

Too pricey. I will wait till I finish my course first. Is there such thing as a 2 man towel or is my mate winding me up

how can you judge someone just by focking s**t they write on a forum?? have you seen my work ?have you worked with me? do you know me? i dont have to prove sh1t all.can i ask questions?

have you ever accidentally left the door open of you're parents bedroom so you can watch you're mother get out of bed naked?

around ten days sponk stain. Let me know if the serrated spat comes ok. I ordered two of them and they sent two normal spats the dik heads but I kept em coz they wuz jung ones, but I still need a serrated

I offered someone some friendly advice between the Mtec and the ritmo and also if he did decide where to go for the Mtec who the best person is to buy it from as i dont like seeing people getting their pants pulled down but i know this guy wont listen and because his ego is to big he wont listen and he'll do the opposite of what i advised .... There's no helping some people and you just know they'd never admit they were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.