M-Tec 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

I'll look again. Or drive to cov and physically get it from Steve as Pft can't be bothered to bring it to my house

Hey how you doing, it is funny you ask that, i have been looking for a machine purely to spray a lot of skimming, we have 2 G4'S which we use to spray MP75 and tough coat and hardwall but over the last year we are really into big amount's of skimming, now i tried the Ritmo Power coat as i swear by PFT but after spraying a good 10 hits over the course of 2 weeks i found there was a slight issue with it, the powder (multi finish) which you empty in the hopper doe's not seem to empty or completely leave the hopper, instead you get a build up of material gathered around it, it's a real arse or glitch but then saying that doe's not seem to be a problem with MP Finish, ??? Last week we tried the M100 and this machine has a vibrator attached, put it this way when we were finished spraying you can watch the material completely empty just like that, pretty impressed after the struggle we had with multi in the power coat, and a lot easier to clean, you don't even need any tools, just a hammer. We have ordered a new one, it arrives in two week, if its multi-finish your looking to spray go with the M100 My freind...

lime. did the powercoat mixing shaft have the small arm spleying of it. this assists the materials in emptying the hopper. the vibration does help.
out of interest can you tell us more about your techniques in spraying skim and what sort of areas you covered

Status
Not open for further replies.