Lurpys Van

lurpak

Artex Boy
Fook me, never seen you click a thread so fast.

Long story short, was going to buy a new van this month. Likely a transit custom. During my long xmas break I was rather board, had some wood laying about so decided to see what I can do with the stop gap.. a lwb high roof connect. Might just keep this one now.

Despite this van being an old one, it’s in surprisingly good condition. So I’ve ply lined it so it remains dent free. Made a false floor for 6x3 boards, made it strong enough to take the weight of bags of plaster on top.

Knocked up a bulkhead etc. Just a quick job with scraps of wood so nothing fancy but it’s solid. Just need to clean me speedskims, finish cleaning buckets then im ready to go on Tuesday..

10E387F8-32F0-4EE4-BA3C-E8DD689809AE.jpeg
8A839E79-363B-4AEC-8DA3-428CC8F8994B.jpeg
A353AC5C-20CF-4A87-B8DC-241B56C95A35.jpeg
49555C04-C247-4DDA-91BB-93AB0737B10C.jpeg
BA995DE3-CC51-4B66-A1B1-C38B7B397B65.jpeg
75F71448-A278-4461-9914-A9474398A33B.jpeg
A11B18B2-66E2-4436-9632-0BEF8D302B80.jpeg

You know that bloke who can clear a pub when he starts. He's out for the night and all he talks about is work while there is beer to be drunk and fanny hovering around.

You can guarantee he has pics on his phone of how clean his f**king van is...................and he will start showing them to ya. !!!!!!:tonto:

You know that bloke who can clear a pub when he starts. He's out for the night and all he talks about is work while there is beer to be drunk and fanny hovering around.

You can guarantee he has pics on his phone of how clean his f**king van is...................and he will start showing them to ya. !!!!!!:tonto:

Perhaps you are Gordon

Fook me, never seen you click a thread so fast.

Long story short, was going to buy a new van this month. Likely a transit custom. During my long xmas break I was rather board, had some wood laying about so decided to see what I can do with the stop gap.. a lwb high roof connect. Might just keep this one now.

Despite this van being an old one, it’s in surprisingly good condition. So I’ve ply lined it so it remains dent free. Made a false floor for 6x3 boards, made it strong enough to take the weight of bags of plaster on top.

Knocked up a bulkhead etc. Just a quick job with scraps of wood so nothing fancy but it’s solid. Just need to clean me speedskims, finish cleaning buckets then im ready to go on Tuesday..

View attachment 30609View attachment 30610View attachment 30611View attachment 30612View attachment 30613View attachment 30614View attachment 30615
G**.A.S.F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.G.E.T.A.W.A.Y.W.I.T.H.A.F.I.E
S.T.A

You need to secure them trowels lurpy. Organising the van to suit you is always good, but what I like most is the colour of the van, one of my favourite.

Will u send me pic when u have some on, could afford one of those justnwasnt sure about materials and tools but it seems possible!!!

They will definitely fit mate i measured first. It is very possible with a bit of organisation. Get the lwb high roof

Nice one ready to roll there

The gears good

The vans ready

Nothing can go wrong

Unless you can’t wake up lol

Ahhh, I didn’t see that bit , looks a good job, I would be worried about trowels though, but maybe that’s just the way I drive

Thanks. They don’t seem to move on the carpet and the vans slow as f**k. I might end up moving them tho