Lurpack is a courser

Members online

Staight away when he said he dont render or screed he showed himself up to be the chancer he is
And slating the one coat site monkeys only to find out he actually was doing one coat all the time, comes on here for a new startunder different name ,then thinks he is the greatest 170m2 a day plasterer, admitting later it was actually two of them and half of the m2 was windows and doors......
Pfft! Pissand wind is this carrot!

And slating the one coat site monkeys only to find out he actually was doing one coat all the time, comes on here for a new startunder different name ,then thinks he is the greatest 170m2 a day plasterer, admitting later it was actually two of them and half of the m2 was windows and doors......
f**k up Gaz, go sponge a wall

U onion

Only a pleb screeds .. no need for big areas anymore, only small extensions that's it simple... just price for flow screed .. make money for doing nothing lol
We get decent jobs because we screed and the clients are adamant that they don't want flow screed. There are a growing number of small scale, quality developers that are going back to S&C screeds.
That said I am a pleb.:oops:

We get decent jobs because we screed and the clients are adamant that they don't want flow screed. There are a growing number of small scale, quality developers that are going back to S&C screeds.
That said I am a pleb.:oops:
I just simply think it's donkey work, I shouldn't diss screeners definitely one of the hardest and most mundane hence why I would run lol

I just simply think it's donkey work, I shouldn't diss screeners definitely one of the hardest and most mundane hence why I would run lol
You'll run away from everything that hasn't camera pointed at, Gaz!
No fame or glory in screeding for a death c**t!

Can't wait to see an appeal to support the motorcunt as he has come off his bike and can't work.. hehe xxx
2A44C888-23D8-4FD8-9ACA-13B35103171D-32421-00001330A292326E.gif