Lurpack is a courser

Gibbo

Staight away when he said he dont render or screed he showed himself up to be the chancer he is

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
@lurpak face to name, selfie please . I've got a mental image probably miles off

@lurpak face to name, selfie please . I've got a mental image probably miles off
I posted a picture with me lad before mate, was before I realised how many weirdos on here though.

Out of interest whats the mental image lol

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
I posted a picture with me lad before mate, was before I realised how many weirdos on here though.

For some reason I picture you as Stephen dorph...

220px-Stephen_Dorff__8084618366_.jpg

imago

Private Member
I used to picture you as a young Sean Connery ( I thought you were Scottish before meeting you)
I've been to Scotland a couple of times if that counts? Once in 1974, then again in 1994.

Nisus

Elite Member
I'm crying here,, not because of this thread I'm just crying here on my own :cry:

Olican

Bum Fisting Club
I'm crying here,, not because of this thread I'm just crying here on my own :cry:

Looks like me having a ham shandy after she's fell asleep, cranking I call it ; combination of crying and wanking.....build up to the crymax

Cockney1

How many perverts do you reckon have trawled through the archives looking for that picture? Hahahahaha!

Basically Gary is saying that because lurpak can't render or screed he's a chancer. I'd imagine that goes for anyone that can't.
Have a nice day Jess.
Tampon can’t read very well. I can screed, I just avoid doing it. Never tried rendering.