Luke From Luton

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeRobinson

Hi everyone

My names Luke, im 25, GSOH, looking to meet for fun and oh wait a minute wrong forum...:RpS_blink:

I've ran my own firm since the start of the year, work for a few local builders, do some work for David Salisbury & all of Anglian Windows work (Luton), do all the conservatorys, plastering, rendering, sceeds, small metres compared to site but good price per metre makes up for it. Sometimes too much work sometimes not enough, Swings and roundabouts to be hoest

Work anywhere really as long as the fuels covered, the vans there to drive to work so not fused where it goes!
Anyone needs a hand for the odd day get in touch, always like to work with different people and different types of jobs, as long as you can have a good crack as well as getting the job done then thats what its about.

Hi luke. Don't know the anglian windows plasterer who covers dudley and Wolverhampton do you? @Nisus

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have time for lunch let alone to look at boobies in the sport.

Well maybe i can make time to look at boobies but not for lunch

I know a few off the localish guys. We all used to work for the same bloke, he does St. Albans now he wanted to quiet everything down and the other lads do garage conversions and Basingstoke & Kingston way @Nisus how do they run things at your end? P/O are the right metres or do you play the fun guessing game I the way to work ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.