Luis Suarez as a child !?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Private Member
attachment.php

nice 1 marshy -

its about time he got banned from football- if we did that on a night out we would be locked up, and charged with assault

they could put a muzzle on him, or just remove his teeth with pliers :RpS_thumbsup: by the 3 players, he sank his teeth into :RpS_lol:

And the PFA as a union should instruct their members to boycott any matches he plays in, he's a health hazard.

Apparently Suarez hopes they play Germany next as he's looking forward to a shoulder of Lahm !!?? :RpS_laugh:

Can you imagine if you bit a spark or a plumber who'd just took a swipe out your set after you'd give it a last rub....? You'd be locked up....probably struggle to get much work from the trades for the rest of your life!

Whats the difference here?

Ffffkin idiot should be banned from all regulated football across the globe, what fffkin message does this send out the youth........I give it a week till some 12 yr old is on the news having bitten someone :mad:

Ive been bitten a few times, didn't like it, someone locked on my fingers, while I punch their head to get it released.. Good times

will miss city and Everton plus 3 CL games.
Can't see us getting rid tbh. Although I don't think it will put off potential buyers.
Its more of a drama in this country than anywhere else because of rivalry between fans and the press side show but the likes of Madrid et al would not be bothered.

will miss city and Everton plus 3 CL games.
Can't see us getting rid tbh. Although I don't think it will put off potential buyers.
Its more of a drama in this country than anywhere else because of rivalry between fans and the press side show but the likes of Madrid et al would not be bothered.

there really is no morality left in the game, it should put every buyer off buying him! Once, ok had a bad day but what...3 times? Should stick him on a rugby pitch for 10 minutes....teach him what happens when you act like a ****.....

there really is no morality left in the game, it should put every buyer off buying him! Once, ok had a bad day but what...3 times? Should stick him on a rugby pitch for 10 minutes....teach him what happens when you act like a ****.....

Its reality bear. In other countries they just won't be. We love a storm here.
They could remove his teeth as punishment that way he could carry on playing.
The thing is every week in football there is an incident that on a public street would be assault but no body seems to moan about them in football especially if the tools used are the feet or elbow or legs.
I have to admit I would sooner be bitten than have my leg snapped and my career finished for someone to get a 3game ban etc

Its reality bear. In other countries they just won't be. We love a storm here.
They could remove his teeth as punishment that way he could carry on playing.
The thing is every week in football there is an incident that on a public street would be assault but no body seems to moan about them in football especially if the tools used are the feet or elbow or legs.
I have to admit I would sooner be bitten than have my leg snapped and my career finished for someone to get a 3game ban etc
Biting is so wrong though,saliva, infections, hated been bitten my self, it's worse than been spat on,

hi plasterjf - by any chance are you a Liverpool fan - would you be as understanding if was a man utd, or city player that was sinking teeth into a Liverpool player :RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

hi plasterjf - by any chance are you a Liverpool fan - would you be as understanding if was a man utd, or city player that was sinking teeth into a Liverpool player :RpS_sneaky::RpS_lol:

Well I haven't got the king on my avatar for nothing.
How is wanting to have his teeth removed understanding ?

The guys a disgrace, and as said what an example for youngsters to follow, he's nothing more than an animal, you can't even justify once let alone 3 times. Biting another pro sportsman I'd say he needs mental help as well as banning.

The guys a disgrace, and as said what an example for youngsters to follow, he's nothing more than an animal, you can't even justify once let alone 3 times. Biting another pro sportsman I'd say he needs mental help as well as banning.

He deffo needs mental help and he has been getting help at Liverpool but obviously not while he is with Uruguay. Who amazingly want to appeal the punishment. Again I think all players who assault other players no matter how they do it, should be equally punished.

What do people thing about leg breaking challenges ? Maybe nobody bothered?

He deffo needs mental help and he has been getting help at Liverpool but obviously not while he is with Uruguay. Who amazingly want to appeal the punishment. Again I think all players who assault other players no matter how they do it, should be equally punished.

As a man who had a leg broken albeit in a hospital and suffered the recovery I would say leg breakers should be jailed let alone banned,

a heavy challenge is part of the game and is expected....it's a risk taken by all players..not saying it's right but it's completely different to biting someone on a football pitch....biting....biting. :-0 Just wrong on every level.

Unless we act with our feet and wallets, ie boycott going to and watching games he's involved in, buying the things he's associated with (like Adidas products he endorses etc) the corporate machine will normalise these behaviours into our society, effecting our kids, their kids, your pals kids..

the thing is, we have the power to change these problems but we don't....we ignore it cos we think it's nothing to do with us.....but ultimately we ( the consumer) fund idiots like this, sometimes through ignorance.

Me for one won't be watching anything associated with the fool, buying anything he's endorsed or even be buying a newspaper which decides to sell their wares on the back of publishing his sad fate.

Oh, have I mentioned I think he's a prick.....? :RpS_sneaky:

I think biting some one, is a different league to intentional leg breaking tackles and how do you prove someone is doing it intentionally and not going for the ball, Keane on alf Inge Harland is the only example I can think of, and I agre I would have charged Keane as he wrote it in his autobigraphy what his intention was ,but you can't say biting someone like that was an accident. It's a contact sport so injurys are par the course, as a result of playing, but that cretin did it in a moment of madness, then for him to go down as the inured party is pathetic.
If it was a sheffield Wednesday player I'd want the club to hang him out to dry, granted he's worth millions but so are Liverpool, and I'd want to get rid and cut there losses for the shame he's brought on to the club, they stood by him before I wouldn't do it again.

a heavy challenge is part of the game and is expected....it's a risk taken by all players..not saying it's right but it's completely different to biting someone on a football pitch....biting....biting. :-0 Just wrong on every level.

Unless we act with our feet and wallets, ie boycott going to and watching games he's involved in, buying the things he's associated with (like Adidas products he endorses etc) the corporate machine will normalise these behaviours into our society, effecting our kids, their kids, your pals kids..

the thing is, we have the power to change these problems but we don't....we ignore it cos we think it's nothing to do with us.....but ultimately we ( the consumer) fund idiots like this, sometimes through ignorance.

Me for one won't be watching anything associated with the fool, buying anything he's endorsed or even be buying a newspaper which decides to sell their wares on the back of publishing his sad fate.

Oh, have I mentioned I think he's a prick.....? :RpS_sneaky:

I ain't talking about heavy challenges I am talking about deliberate act to injure a person with no intent to play the ball....

You do realise you can no longer buy any news paper in the uk now you said that ?

You will be better off mind

Status
Not open for further replies.