Love good boarding to skim

John j

Mono Don
This is actually a improvement fron last house they did
20200108_083413.jpg
20200108_114151.jpg
20200108_083411.jpg
20200108_083338.jpg

What a pile of shite. I'd be getting me running spikes on from that howler fuk me that's terrible :nocausagracia:

Its not to bad . Bit bouncy on some of joints . f**k it sick of telling em . We just skim it and get paid . You can spend all day moaning .
Yes you either have to walk away or just crack on. Spending all day moaning isn't good for the soul.
Have a good day mate.

Yes you either have to walk away or just crack on. Spending all day moaning isn't good for the soul.
Have a good day mate.
You to fatha. Stopped moaning few years back . Worked out by time tlyou finished moaning problem could have been solved. And if i went home wife wouldnt be best pleased lol.
Only little job for mate today . Of tomorrow. Off for a massage of a young black man.

Tbf I agree with Andy nothing wrong with clouts , I hate boarding and think all this screws shite is why

Tbf I agree with Andy nothing wrong with clouts , I hate boarding and think all this screws shite is why
To be honest Pete I prefer screwing boards up rather than nailing them. However when they were nailed up by good tackers there were never any more nails popped than you get screws pop now.

To be honest Pete I prefer screwing boards up rather than nailing them. However when they were nailed up by good tackers there were never any more nails popped than you get screws pop now.
It’s only because a lotta so called tackers don’t know how to tack, if the screw or nail pops the paper they leave it instead of putting another in and taking the offending screw out or knocking the nail in, or they don’t get them in properly so you have to go round knocking them in or tightening them up

Don't know why they do not make board screws with a bigger diameter and flatter head to prevent breaking the paper .

It’s only because a lotta so called tackers don’t know how to tack, if the screw or nail pops the paper they leave it instead of putting another in and taking the offending screw out or knocking the nail in, or they don’t get them in properly so you have to go round knocking them in or tightening them up

Why's popped paper bad? If I go a bit too deep so I feel the strength of the board is compromised, I'll just screw in next to it.

Am I doing something wrong?