Lottery

Members online

I think it's a good idea, I've read so many stories of thick idiots winning the lottery but not knowing how to handle money and it's all been gone in a couple of years, thus claiming it's ruined their lives.

Id probably rather millions in one go myself!

Gamblings got out of control in this country, its like drink and drugs , becomes socially acceptable , use to be the odd flutter for most but every corner shop , off licence , petrol station have scratch card display up front , not good for kids growing up

Gamblings got out of control in this country, its like drink and drugs , becomes socially acceptable , use to be the odd flutter for most but every corner shop , off licence , petrol station have scratch card display up front , not good for kids growing up
Some spend a fortune (£10-£50) every day.. Where do they get the money from and if they win they clearly don't understand the value of money. No long term strategy for money or life is a mental disorder

f**k that if I win . And I want to win big . A nice 80 mil on euros I.ll want every penny in my bank asap

I think it's a good idea, I've read so many stories of thick idiots winning the lottery but not knowing how to handle money and it's all been gone in a couple of years, thus claiming it's ruined their lives.

Id probably rather millions in one go myself!
If you win millions and it changes your life for worse you don't deserve it imo.
When that one in America got to about a billion kid who works with me said you.d get bored .
Get bored how the f**k do you get board with a billion pound

Some spend a fortune (£10-£50) every day.. Where do they get the money from and if they win they clearly don't understand the value of money. No long term strategy for money or life is a mental disorder
Just like poor people and cigarettes, will go without so they don't feel embarrassed about rolling their own at a fraction of the price , with gambling ,polotitians in charge of moral conduct is a no no , starts out as a bit of fun for charity , nothing more than drug pushing

It really is mate ! It's the old dears bleashing their pension in the supermarket that gets me! Good point pal !

Here... Warning article including UK winners that blew it all. Guess it's their money and they are free to spend as they feel but it puzzles many of us

I don't do the lottery... tax on the poor in my opinion...

49 numbers was hard enough but 59 takes the piss