Lost your way

Get them fuucking Stella's oot big man....kick off soon :numberone::numberone::birra::birra::birra:

On it geez
518E6C54-FB5A-4404-9467-2EB908CC74CC.jpeg
518E6C54-FB5A-4404-9467-2EB908CC74CC.jpeg

I honestly lost it so many times and always on f**k**g site chasing my tail :rolleyes:. But I am still on a mission to justify the purchase of the mediflex. :cachetada:
Got mine out van today . Did three strokes threw it back in van .

Has anyone got a ox pro series seen em in howarths other day . Looked good . Ready to rock on

N

Has anyone got a ox pro series seen em in howarths other day . Looked good . Ready to rock on

John they will sell you these trowels like they will answer all your dreams mate.
Since the first refina flex came out until that golden shite out....there all the same.

N

John they will sell you these trowels like they will answer all your dreams mate.
Since the first refina flex came out until that golden shite out....there all the same.
Just thought it looked nice then I saw 49.99 above it so it lost a bit of appeal lol

I don’t have ox , but I like the handle. I have nela, but I hate the handle. I have mt and it’s ok, but the trowel I love everything about is the almighty tyzack. :tanguero:f**k the rest :fuckyou:

I don’t have ox , but I like the handle. I have nela, but I hate the handle. I have mt and it’s ok, but the trowel I love everything about is the almighty tyzack. :tanguero:f**k the rest :fuckyou:
Lad had a tyzack. Got it for being top of class at college . Got left on a job somewhere and that was that.

Lad had a tyzack. Got it for being top of class at college . Got left on a job somewhere and that was that.
They fit like a glove mate, even the red handle you can get from the shop is beating everything else. Carbon.....carbon....carbon .... all the way .

I've got the 14 inch stainless quality trowel use it for bitch ATM but good as MT SS easy

Mt carbon steel, sometimes final s*p*r*lex. Breaking in 3 carbons for the next charity raffle, they are getting very , very sharp
Nela did a carbon trowel not the same I take it ,I’ve got a extralite 4 1/4 which I’ve been cleaning up it be good for 2nds n so on ,carbons the way worth the extra care

Nela did a carbon trowel not the same I take it ,I’ve got a extralite 4 1/4 which I’ve been cleaning up it be good for 2nds n so on ,carbons the way worth the extra care
I bought a Nela carbon but gave it away in the last raffle so never got to use it. Haven't heard much feedback on them

Are this trowels flat? Mines not and don't know what to make of it as I can't use the whole blade, just the edges.
Good morning mate .....
This will take lines out xx
Short wet crosses

Attachments

• IMG_20181104_122851.jpg
    IMG_20181104_122851.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20181104_123918.jpg
    IMG_20181104_123918.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 165