Lose one job get another, strange old world

I normally kick walls and feel them tbh when quoting but anyway glad you sorted mouldy . All these customers send us all mad

You are invited into someone’s house and you start kicking the walls lol you don’t half tell some lies

You are invited into someone’s house and you start kicking the walls lol you don’t half tell some lies
Seriously mate I do I’ve always done it I call it the kick test to see if walls ok , same with ceilings always ask if it’s ok to have a quick feel, push,punch, tap to see it’s ok

Seriously mate I do I’ve always done it I call it the kick test to see if walls ok , same with ceilings always ask if it’s ok to have a quick feel and give it a good push to see it’s ok

So you walk into mrs jones’s House with new cream carpets with your dirty work boots on and start kicking walls lol

So you walk into mrs jones’s House with new cream carpets with your dirty work boots on and start kicking walls lol
This is why I like coming on forum before I always presumed everyone does same but obviously not

I was told very early on in career to toe poke with steel toe caps low down to assess the situation

1436791038_2574.jpg
I take one of these when i go to look at a re'skim an hit the walls with it.

Normal when i have to look at a job first thing i do is ask if they have watts app to send pictures lol