Looking

Anyone need a hand on any jobs send me a message,. I've got a house to insulate and silicone in Essex in march if interested to help me send me a msg or whatever thanks

That's what people keep telling me.
I've had to turn some lovely jobs away over the last few years because I couldn't just go straight in on a big job without some experience.

It’s a lot easier,well to me anyways,…sand and cement..I could never really get on with,again horses for courses.the only prob with our game now is material prices etc…a lot lot more dearer than sand and cement,especially with the price hike.
All I do now is ewi,I don’t even entertain mono nomore,..easier life..if you can put up with the silicone every night on your hands etc,stuff gets everywhere..and constant revolving work wear you’ll be golden,honestly..you won’t look back mate

It’s a lot easier,well to me anyways,…sand and cement..I could never really get on with,again horses for courses.the only prob with our game now is material prices etc…a lot lot more dearer than sand and cement,especially with the price hike.
All I do now is ewi,I don’t even entertain mono nomore,..easier life..if you can put up with the silicone every night on your hands etc,stuff gets everywhere..and constant revolving work wear you’ll be golden,honestly..you won’t look back mate
Bro in law said to me don't wear shorts. Then he turns up in f**k**g shorts lol

Cheers Steve. I've watched loads of stuff on YouTube and if I'm honest it does look a lot easier than sand and cement work. But like everything there'll be mistakes to be made and little things you pick up to make your life easier.

You never get used to that stuff being all over you... Horrible stains like a bitch on any surface aswell.. I just buy a few leave them in the van when ready for the next job.

You do two days sheeting and windows etc..if you get that on a drive…it’s a f**k*r to get up,especially if you have a dozy twonk labourer with two feet like canoes…who traipse it about…can be a killer..
It’s all fun and games though mate,I’d rather do this than pump sand and cement up the walls,you’ll start talking Russian soon too….it’s epic

Don't worry - the doctor would blame their heart attacks on Covid, just like everything else!
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE JESUS CHRIST IS TRUTH , THERE IS A DEVIL AND IT WANTS TO TAKE AS MANY TO HELL AS IT CAN ANY WAY IT CAN THROUGH UNBELIEF IN JESUS , CHRIST THE REAL REASON WE HAVE CHRISTMAS JESUS CAME INTO THE WORLD TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM HELL PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY AMEN IM OFF TO CHURCH SOON GOD BLESS

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE JESUS CHRIST IS TRUTH , THERE IS A DEVIL AND IT WANTS TO TAKE AS MANY TO HELL AS IT CAN ANY WAY IT CAN THROUGH UNBELIEF IN JESUS , CHRIST THE REAL REASON WE HAVE CHRISTMAS JESUS CAME INTO THE WORLD TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM HELL PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY AMEN IM OFF TO CHURCH SOON GOD BLESS

Heeeeeees a mental