Looking to take the first steps.

Glen85

Hi guys I left an office job about a 2 years ago and have been working as a site labourer for about 6 months now. I am reliable and hard working and have been laying out for dryliners for a while now and think it is something I would like to get into. However the lads I have been working for live quite far away so am trying to find some local to coventry who would let me take the first steps. Finding it a bit of a struggle. So any help in getting on board would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys I left an office job about a 2 years ago and have been working as a site labourer for about 6 months now. I am reliable and hard working and have been laying out for dryliners for a while now and think it is something I would like to get into. However the lads I have been working for live quite far away so am trying to find some local to coventry who would let me take the first steps. Finding it a bit of a struggle. So any help in getting on board would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Morning Glen, this question has been asked many times and lots of good advice has been offered, use the search bar to trawl the archives. You will also find people from your area. Folk on here are always helping each other so become a regular and stay involved. Why not have a punt at our charity prize draw, dozens of great prizes...
Check it out ..
https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/

Good luck to you