Looking to invest in a Machine?

Plasterers1StopShop

Are you looking to Invest in a Rendering or Plastering Machine?

If the answer is yes, but you want to see if the machines will help your company before you invest, PFT Central - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop has the answers and recommends that you keep on reading:

Rent before you own – if you’re planning on buying a piece of plastering kit, you and your team can try it before you buy it. You can gain familiarity and compare one model or brand against the next and in a far more hands-on way than just by viewing the model at our depot. This enables your ultimate purchase to be informed and for you to set your expectations in alignment with what’s on offer.

Hire costs start from as little as £280.00 + VAT per week - training will be provided on the machine free of charge at our depot in Cheltenham or Cornwall

Tax Deductions – you’ll most probably already be aware that rental expenses can be deductible for your tax return. Whereas the purchase of a machine is considered a capital expense, which will be shown in your tax as a depreciation to be applied over the life of the equipment.

No Depreciation – the downside of purchasing anything is that it immediately depreciates in value. If you were to resell it later on down the line, you’ll receive less for it. With regards to renting, you won’t suffer from any depreciations, you’ll just simply return the item at the agreed return time.

Better Cash Flow – there’s no quibbling over the fact that new plastering equipment can be costly. Most plastering businesses are fairly small so the expenditure can make a significant impact on cash flow. However, renting or leasing a machine is an expense that is far smaller and therefore will impact the bottom line with less punch

We have a wide range of machines available to Hire, including Diesel's, 3 Phase and 110v Machines from; Priomix, M-tec, PFT and EZE

For more information, call us today on 01242 236699

EZE K4 Package.jpg
M330 Facebook.jpg
Pragma 12s.jpg

Every time I go to buy something from your website it's always out of stock :cry:

Best to call us mate, we have so much stuff coming in and out daily it's hard to keep the online side flowing. Our new website will help us with the stock though.

What is it you need?

I've got everything now. if I remember was some nela stuff trowel case and thing's. Looking forward the the new site will you be stocking more things?

Also just a query Coz I read something today and It might be true, do you make a 100% mark up on all your products? Cheers, I just thought with you owning a shop you could clear this up.

Also just a query Coz I read something today and It might be true, do you make a 100% mark up on all your products? Cheers, I just thought with you owning a shop you could clear this up.
Good business if they do....much respect(y)

20 lambert and butler fags in the e.u €4
20 lambert and butler fags in u.k £8.55
All made in u.k.
Just ask the local news agent how much they pay

Sound,just you tubed last night to find some and it came up,

If you do do a video could it be a bit longer than the ones I've seen not being critical just constructive, every vid I watch on any machine never seems long enough to see what they are all about.
1 minute of watching someone spray s**t on a wall is more than long enough.

The videos aren't very educational though I agree.

20 lambert and butler fags in the e.u €4
20 lambert and butler fags in u.k £8.55
All made in u.k.
Just ask the local news agent how much they pay
Just google how much the government tax cigarettes the shop keeper probably makes 10p do you also think the guy selling petrol is getting 100%? Margins are very low on products because of the Internet so competition is stiff, give your head a shake. I know when I used selco when I lived in Manchester they sold boards at a loss, you have not got a clue. You are trying to pass the high price of uni onto the company that sells it with stupid arguments, shop about you will save at least £3 on a bag of multie. Uni is over priced and that's because of BG because if the profit margin was so big I'm sure by now one of the big companies would if clicked on and reduced it rather than sell a product out of date at a reduced price.

Sound,just you tubed last night to find some and it came up,

If you do do a video could it be a bit longer than the ones I've seen not being critical just constructive, every vid I watch on any machine never seems long enough to see what they are all about.

There will be several videos mate. All a good length also and informative

29 replies and no arguing on a machine post, what's going on?
Ok then....ALL machines are shite for skimming anyway coz sites only supply the gear THEY want...ie. board finish which can't be sprayed.
Either that or you have to buy a full pallet of gear to do your own jobs.

Complete F*****g waste of time :bailando: