Looking to have your home rendered

Members online

I agree with everything except the machine part, I know a blagger who can’t spread so bought a second hand ritmo to enable him to work and blag that he’s been at it years to his victims/customers

Use a local reputable business,
That's an approved applicator,
That machine applies
That can give you references and addresses in your local area to jobs that are completed,
Don't try and get it done on the cheap,

If your job doesn't meet the criteria it's going to look s**t

Amen

That machine applies
That can give you references and addresses in your local area to jobs that are completed,

Agree apart from the machine part, no a prerequisite for quality

That machine applies

Machine jobs look s**t to old school work

KvdbK.gif

I agree with everything except the machine part, I know a blagger who can’t spread so bought a second hand ritmo to enable him to work and blag that he’s been at it years to his victims/customers
Yes but he manages to blag as you said...….until a proper spred like me sees it and tells them.
There is no amount of blagging can get you a finish like a qualified professional

Il remember to take some pictures of so called mono dons tomorrow I pulled a job to pieces the other day alas I’m not popular with the other spread he wouldn’t walk down the drive because I was there but fick him tosser!

That machine applies

i dont use a machine? you telling me im s**t at my job? not that id bother my arse cos im busy as fuk anyway but seriously??? do you actually think at your obviously very young and inexperienced age I cant rock up, completely refurbish your entire house, do everything besides the part p and the gassafe single handedly and do a much better job than most people? go have a word...

i dont use a machine? you telling me im s**t at my job? not that id bother my arse cos im busy as fuk anyway but seriously??? do you actually think at your obviously very young and inexperienced age I cant rock up, completely refurbish your entire house, do everything besides the part p and the gassafe single handedly and do a much better job than most people? go have a word...
What the f**k you on about!!
I'm taking modern render let's see your 50+ metre monocouche gables done by hand in this heat,
I'm a 39 been rendering for 23 years
You f**k**g old cock sucker

What the f**k you on about!!
I'm taking modern render let's see your 50+ metre monocouche gables done by hand in this heat,
I'm a 39 been rendering for 23 years
You f**k**g old cock sucker
Think you’re a sound guy Tom but there’s plenty can lay on without a machine! If the gears setup right I don’t need a rimto I just need 2 labs on the ball (y)

Nah you don't need a machine to render. And proper rubbed up house or dashed with window bands, projective base and corner bands looks nicer to me than that thin coat stuff in my opinion.

Like saying dont need a mixer when you can use a stick!
Not taking away the advantage of a machine just not agreeing people can’t do it without! Alas it’s tougher on the body but there’s still a hell of a lot of good spreads that do!

That machine applies

Also on the point of til his thread, by the time said customers see this, it will probably be too late for most tend to come on after it been ballsed up

People are missing the point of the thread,
I posted it because one after another bad monocouche jobs are popping up,
I've handballed loads myself over the years
If you're on a large area applying monocouche in this heat by hand you're knocking new batches up it's going off
You're applying stopping ruling off before it pulls in too much starting again repeating the process you're not gonna get a flat wall you're going to get halos scaffold drop lines,

That machine applies

I know of a team of so called approved applicators I’m actually there tomorrow picking up there shite as a favour! I won’t name n shame put I will upload some pics of how they got on! And put my work up aswell never done a coarse for thin coat in my life but know the difference between right n ablsolute shite!

Last guide point, irrespective of machine or not, actually go and see their work, not just one job, several. Preferably some like yourn.

People are missing the point of the thread,
I posted it because one after another bad monocouche jobs are popping up,
I've handballed loads myself over the years
If you're on a large area applying monocouche in this heat by hand you're knocking new batches up it's going off
You're applying stopping ruling off before it pulls in too much starting again repeating the process you're not gonna get a flat wall you're going to get halos scaffold drop lines,

If you are layingon by hand you would be better off laying on Fassacouche...scratch then top or in 2 passes the second pass arpund 5pm scrape back 6 am.

I know of a team of so called approved applicators I’m actually there tomorrow picking up there shite as a favour! I won’t name n shame put I will upload some pics of how they got on! And put my work up aswell never done a coarse for thin coat in my life but know the difference between right n ablsolute shite!
I no of several large nationwide Green deal approved, product approved companies that's work is dog shite there out there

Reason for that is because it cuts out plastering firms that are part-time renderers,
Dedicated rendering firms that are 100% render will do a better job and will be invested in machines,
I can't disagree strongly enough about that comment.
I've seen plenty of dodgy rendering done by out and out rendering firms, and plenty of great rendering done by traditional plasterers.