Looking to get in the game

SkimitJim

Alright fellas

Been having a thought about getting myself a trade and plastering seems to stand out to me.
Where’s best to start?
What can I realistically be earning from the start?
Have seen some are charging £250 plus a day! Sounds amazing.
Should I look at working for friends and family for a reduced rate until I can get the finish really spot on, maybe for a reduced rate, say £150 a day for labour?

Any thoughts?

Be kind...

Alright fellas

Been having a thought about getting myself a trade and plastering seems to stand out to me.
Where’s best to start?
Should I look at working for friends and family for a reduced rate until I can get the finish really spot on, maybe for a reduced rate, say £150 a day for labour?

Any thoughts?

Be kind...
Serve your time labouring for a time served spread before you even dream about the big bucks.

Alright fellas

Where’s best to start?

Any thoughts?

Be kind...
150 a day for labour, have u even held a trowel before, the only blagger I know is @Spudknit he’d be your best bet to ask bud

150 a day for labour, have u even held a trowel before, the only blagger I know is @Spudknit he’d be your best bet to ask bud
Twiggy you've got a hard on 4 me.ive told you privately I'm not interested.im not into blokes.try grinder.even twiglets like you can get lucky on there.all the best Mr twiglet

Alright fellas

Where’s best to start?

Any thoughts?

Be kind...
I would learn to be a sparky... muche easier on the body

Alright fellas

Where’s best to start?

Any thoughts?

Be kind...
You're way off, you won't get close to 150 a day for a long time, let alone 250 plus. You be lucky to earn anything at all at day one.

Alright fellas

Where’s best to start?

Any thoughts?

Be

Alright fellas

Where’s best to start?

Any thoughts?
Q
Be kind...
Think you need to be realistic with yourself first buddy that would be a good start

Being able to do a good quality job and be as tidy as you possibly can be is top priority mate rather than thinking you are gonna be on £250 a day just like that

What happened to the monkey?
Watched “Big in Japan” lastnight
7A7B52D2-525C-4674-A2C1-57EF08948DB2.jpeg