Looking for work

Members online

Where at John?
Sorry , I was only playing on the Thames racism , we are getting to the end of a busy period , lost 3 flats as I was too busy ,gave away a few jobs ,hope it gets busy again . My body wants to stop but my wallet won't let me

Sorry , I was only playing on the Thames racism , we are getting to the end of a busy period , lost 3 flats as I was too busy ,gave away a few jobs ,hope it gets busy again . My body wants to stop but my wallet won't let me
If only everybody on here knew you like Ido :whistle:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-215432.png
    Screenshot_20171019-215432.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot_20171019-215403.png
    Screenshot_20171019-215403.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 325
We've been bit quiet recently , starting to pick up now, partly why I haven't shot over to join rigsby for his kind offer of teaching me about render, got some catching up to do on the ol moolah before xmas and tax return

I always find the run up to Christmas busy with domestic jobs, couple months ago I was getting very few enquiries. Most of it's all s**t though.

We've been bit quiet recently , starting to pick up now, partly why I haven't shot over to join rigsby for his kind offer of teaching me about render, got some catching up to do on the ol moolah before xmas and tax return

He's a wise old bird is rigsby,
be a great opportunity to spend some time with him