Looking for work

Members online

3x plasterers and boarders looking for work willing to travel anywhere in U.K. If price is rite will work on price or day rate based in Plymouth cheers lads happy spreading

There's loads of work in the south west, why travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There getting bad everywhere at min never known anythin like it
I honestly don't understand why rates are still low. From what I'm hearing there seems to be a shortage of good plasterers as everyone is so busy yet the sites are still low.

Ye I'm thinking that mate I've heard sum spreads are awesome money but I can never find the good money got to work stupid hours just to make a decent wage

To many skimmers out there now that's the problem , to get set up as a plasterer is cheap that's why so many idiots are doing it

3x plasterers and boarders looking for work willing to travel anywhere in U.K. If price is rite will work on price or day rate based in Plymouth cheers lads happy spreading
Just seen an advert for plasterers from a company down your way called dryplast don't know if they are any good or not

Already spoke to him mate he was meant to be ringing back but never did fortnightly pay as well a lot to lay out til you get any kind of money back

£4 is good... it's getting back to the good rates of when I was on site... I reckon even I could make £4 pay now :)

There is a guy on dryliners in uk on facebook paul williams who is always looking for spreads in cornwall he is also something to do with amaroc south west who sell render materials

Are you still looking for work? I have a few days work to start with. Have a fair amount coming up. Need plasterers and tackers. We are over in Portsmouth. But all work after this is based in Surrey/London/Hampshire