looking for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyspread

as above lads, had a few days here and there but nothing consistent, all aspects of spreading, gold cscs, public liability and all that jazz - basicilly an organised subbie looking for a bit of extra work- you know the score !!
i"m in aldershot hampshire-and yes i have got a horse and cart !!!!!! and i think i even have a trowel x

as above lads, had a few days here and there but nothing consistent, all aspects of spreading, gold cscs, public liability and all that jazz - basicilly an organised subbie looking for a bit of extra work- you know the score !!
i"m in aldershot hampshire-and yes i have got a horse and cart !!!!!! and i think i even have a trowel x
may be able to help you out guildford / ash areas pm me ,cheers john

If your ever stuck in that area John and have some pricework, give me a shout, I'd give it a lash for a month. Sister lives there so I'd have free digs.... Just putting it out there for future [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your ever stuck in that area John and have some pricework, give me a shout, I'd give it a lash for a month. Sister lives there so I'd have free digs.... Just putting it out there for future [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do have some bigger works now n then I'll keep in touch big k

Hello mate
I am starting the metal and boardwork on 9 flats in farnham in a couple of weeks
and have a big house in ash green. May be able to work something out to suit us both
if you are not looking for a full time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.