looking for work!

Staff online

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick northeast

having to relocate to barnet/southgate area for wifes new job.does anyone know of plastering firms in those areas.time served 29years experience,internal and external.thanx

Your gonna be fcked in that area mate totaly dominated by Eastern Europeans even so i would put an add in the local you never know other than that if you want site work try BDL or companies like that but rates are shite the only difference between London and most of the country is that there is work but **** money and expensive to live, good luck mate.

Wait till the Roms and Bulg start coming here then you will see the poles moaning about prices.

I mentioned that on a another thread Henry and its true the Poles are worried about it

Wait till the Roms and Bulg start coming here then you will see the poles moaning about prices.
joking apart not saying your joking henry !!never have so many chased so little work !!! This has been the worst crash in history !! even worse than 1933 the great depression ,this is world wide caused by the banks !!

Sold a fridge to a couple of poles and they said the same there's to many in now in London and what with the bulg & roms its only going to get worst!

wait and see is all you can do. No point fretting about it, so much doom and gloom on this thread, I might as well go back with my wife and 12 kids to Bucharest..

Ha sounds like Kent last year there was a pole spread that come on site and started moaning about prices
I know lots of Polish and they never stop seeking jobs with better money in London, who can work cheap and still pay rent and have a decent life...The new guys do it but they cannot survive on it.My PAL ,huge guy, gets four hundred for two nights security, about £800 a week on the buildings,just bought a house with my advice for £235k in Norbury,done a loft and extension last year and the house is worth£370k now..A lot of poles get taken for fools and lots have been knocked by builders but mostly they will fit in with normal english society and their kids will be pals with yours, the follow the same football teams etc

You can't blame the poles they are only trying to better there lot its greed that is the problem from the bottem right up to the top. I once worked for someone who lived in a million pound house and complained that the poles took to long to fit the kitchen. When I said whats the problem with that they are on a price they said "oh no I was paying them £6.00 an hour".

Status
Not open for further replies.