Looking for work

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rousy

Hi I'm Steve I'm looking for plastering work some one to take me on I have nvq level 1 I'm hard Woking reliable willing to learn I'm dust real keen to learn and get working cheers

Hi I'm Steve I'm looking for plastering work some one to take me on I have nvq level 1 I'm hard Woking reliable willing to learn I'm dust real keen to learn and get working cheers

Maybe introduce yourself first instead of askin for work it pisses people off, you havent said where you are or nothin else OH and welcome

Also you should have recieved an email about how the site works or read the new members section about the rules

Ok m8ty dident know pisses people off thanks for the heds up tho. I've never used forum before. I'm Steve im from coalville herd about this site herd it got sum top plasters on here. I've dust completed my level one and interested in plastering as a job I'd realy epreshate any ed vice on how to get started or any tips.

Ok m8ty dident know pisses people off thanks for the heds up tho. I've never used forum before. I'm Steve im from coalville herd about this site herd it got sum top plasters on here. I've dust completed my level one and interested in plastering as a job I'd realy epreshate any ed vice on how to get started or any tips.

take this how you want, I think it's constructive criticism.
but I wouldnt take you on because your grammer and spelling is appalling, first impresions and all that.

take this how you want, I think it's constructive criticism.
but I wouldnt take you on because your grammer and spelling is appalling, first impresions and all that.

Owls i dont think the kid is lookin for an office job so give him a break OH and its grammar and impressions xxxx

Owls i dont think the kid is lookin for an office job so give him a break OH and its grammar and impressions xxxx

you give him a break then,

my point was as an employer, I wouldn't even look at the lad, because he struggles to write. The amount of cv's we get sent through that are filled with spelling mistakes and bizarre grammer.Your right he's not after an office job, but if youve time on your hands and handing out cv's to potential employers it doesnt bode well that some lads can't be bothered to check there spelling or can't string a sentence together. And what the hell's dust all about.

As said it wasn't a go at the lad, it was a bit of constructive input, thats what the forum is all about I guess.

That's y I've gone for a hands on job I realy struggled at collage with paper work but practical no prob and I carnt spell very well cuz got realy bad dyslexia that's the way I am and if people carnt exept that's there problem I can get by dust fine with out proper grammar ye but thanx for ure input don't you think it's a bit narrow mined to judge people on there spelling but that dust me.

That's y I've gone for a hands on job I realy struggled at collage with paper work but practical no prob and I carnt spell very well cuz got realy bad dyslexia that's the way I am and if people carnt exept that's there problem I can get by dust fine with out proper grammar ye but thanx for ure input don't you think it's a bit narrow mined to judge people on there spelling but that dust me.

The problem with this forum, is i'm not sure if your an alter ego of someone off here, and someone's taking the piss and ive fallen for it.

If your genuine and have got dyslexia then sure, you deserve an equal crack, but no on the whole I dont think its narrow minded to judge people on there spelling and grammar, especially on a c.v.

Status
Not open for further replies.