Looking for work- North West

Rhys Hill

Hello,

My name is Rhys Hill. I am an experienced plasterer, having more than five years experience on the job. I've recently moved area and since my move have been sub contracted with a company carrying out tasks such as skimming and rendering across Leigh, Wigan, Bolton and Greater Manchester. However this contract has now come to an end and although I have the occasional job of my own through my own small business, being new to the area means I haven't built up my own reputation and clientele to sustain regular income.

I am currently looking for a plasterer or plastering firm who is looking for an experienced tradesman to either join their team or to help out when needed.

I have my own transport, PPE, and tools and the relevant experience to do jobs on my own when necessary.
Please take a look at my Facebook page for some pictures of my work and customer reviews: https://www.facebook.com/RhysHillPlastering/

Please give me a call on 07401533465 or pop me an email on rhyshillplastering@outlook.com if you are looking for anyone or know of anyone that does.

Thanks for your time,
Rhys

nice post m8 I think the majority of trades are pretty quiet at the mo being the shitter of the month that is January:( your in a good area I’m sure you will find something;)