Looking for work in North East

Members online

Hi ppl any one got any work in North East 13 years time served slow start to the year

This is something I used to do during slack times.

Make yourself a little "To Work, Action Time"! Kit or t**t for short. Here's my old one. Made on vista print . Mini portfolio, flyers, window cards and a mug I borrowed of @theclemo

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1483478948.363434.jpg

Google addresses for every newsagent and post office in a 30 mile radius and get yourself out and about. Put a window card in every shop that will take one, cheap form of advertising. Stick a card in every screwfix, b&q, toolhire sainsburys. Pop flyers in what look like potential jobs.
Sometimes just being out and about with purpose you bump into people by chance.
Do a mail shoot via email. Google contacts for q.s, architects, builders anyone in the trade , you'll find hundreds of emails. Send an email introducing yourself , attach some pics of work and references or testimonials.

Use the search bar on here, lots of threads on generating work.
At the very least you will feel like your being productive.

Best of luck, keep involved with this place. [emoji106]

This is something I used to do during slack times.

Make yourself a little "To Work, Action Time"! Kit or t**t for short. Here's my old one. Made on vista print . Mini portfolio, flyers, window cards and a mug I borrowed of @theclemo

View attachment 15585

Google addresses for every newsagent and post office in a 30 mile radius and get yourself out and about. Put a window card in every shop that will take one, cheap form of advertising. Stick a card in every screwfix, b&q, toolhire sainsburys. Pop flyers in what look like potential jobs.
Sometimes just being out and about with purpose you bump into people by chance.
Do a mail shoot via email. Google contacts for q.s, architects, builders anyone in the trade , you'll find hundreds of emails. Send an email introducing yourself , attach some pics of work and references or testimonials.

Use the search bar on here, lots of threads on generating work.
At the very least you will feel like your being productive.

Best of luck, keep involved with this place. [emoji106]
T.w.a.t. what a legend lol

Or just do what I do celebrate!!!

I go fishing relax and chill knowing that in another couple of weeks will be wishing had some spare time again!!!