Looking for work in Europe

Members online

Mitch1990

Can anyone point me in right direction, I’m from Essex in the uk and bored if I’m honest and looking for work around Europe anywhere, not sure where to start, who to ask or where to look, any advice??? Thanks

we often work in Europe but only for people that we know. EEC law wants you to work for an agency to make sure that you pay income tax.

Can anyone point me in right direction, I’m from Essex in the uk and bored if I’m honest and looking for work around Europe anywhere, not sure where to start, who to ask or where to look, any advice??? Thanks
@******* could help with eastern European contacts @irish_spread could help with Jamaican contacts @Marshy has worked in France ....
.... whilst waiting for replies why not have a punt on our charity raffle....great prizes...great cause....why not

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/check-out-these-prizes.73937/

Very funny Brexit joke. Your passport's about to change colour... well maybe. Well done you've fooled a few.

Tbh I can’t think of anywhere I’d want to work in Europe doing our game , the French hate us but they have some nice buildings and s**t loads of rendering , Spain would be to hot , Germany have plenty to work for them I would of thought, where else would you fancy going ?

I would love to work in the south of France as a gigolo but I'm an ugly can't so that's out I guess.

Tbh I can’t think of anywhere I’d want to work in Europe doing our game , the French hate us but they have some nice buildings and s**t loads of rendering , Spain would be to hot , Germany have plenty to work for them I would of thought, where else would you fancy going ?
They don't hate Welsh Scots Irish so we're OK lol