looking for work essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexstu

Hi

Posting here as dont really class myself as a plasterer yet but been doing some damp proof work just hack off inject render with render gaurd and reskim walls. I can skim to an acceptable level but not fast i have a keen interest in plastering and want to learn alot more aspects of plastering improve my speed and finish.

I live in Basildon essex and have transport a cscs card tools PPE a UTR number in post am reliable have references from insuarance work council work etc.

I am basically looking for a plastering to basically teach me other aspects of plastering etc and help me brush up on other skills i have already picked up.

Stuart

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Some pics so can see what been doing and what sort of standard my work as it after a year of self teaching

Tbh think it's a bit of a long shot to find anyone to be honest but thought Id put a post up while I'm job hunting if something comes up on here fantastic but don't hold much hope not many teach anymore so teaching yourself is one only ways

Hi

Posting here as dont really class myself as a plasterer yet but been doing some damp proof work just hack off inject render with render gaurd and reskim walls. I can skim to an acceptable level but not fast i have a keen interest in plastering and want to learn alot more aspects of plastering improve my speed and finish.

I live in Basildon essex and have transport a cscs card tools PPE a UTR number in post am reliable have references from insuarance work council work etc.

I am basically looking for a plastering to basically teach me other aspects of plastering etc and help me brush up on other skills i have already picked up.

Stuart

however can this ever work? labourers are no longer needed, no one is going to waste their time to train anyone. you know how much money you need to finance your lifestyle but you cannot cover the areas needed to earn that money!

Mate I'll start you right away if you want to learn spray rendering I'm j25 on the m25 can start in the morning if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.