Looking for work as Plasterers Labourer for experience in W Yorks area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philnorth82

Just got my City & Guilds and im on the lookout for some work as a plasterers labourer to get some experience. Done plenty of labouring in the past and have my CSCS as well. Would consider doing some Saturday work as well if anythings going and have no problems working away

Welcome to the forum Phil :) there are plenty of northern -lads on here , i hope you get something mate !, stick around and have a chat !....... :)

ayup Phil welcome mate sorry i cant help you out. I'm from Normy
stick around mate there are loads of lads from Yorkshire and further north

Hi mate, i've learnt to dot and dab, board out and skim a wall on boards and blockwork as well as a bit of rendering with sand and cement and i have my own tools. As i mentioned though im only really learning and im not the quickest and wouldn't say that my finish is quite like glass just yet.

Done plenty of regular labouring so i know whats required (loading rooms out, mixing up, scraping floors etc) and i have CSCS card & UTR number. Just finished on my last job and looking for a start somewhere so i could do a trial day if that suits you.

Im still looking if anyone out there needs a labourer at all. Living in Leeds but willing to travel, also would be willing to do some free work on Saturdays to get more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.