Looking For Work As Labourer/Plasterer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathon

Hello All And Happy New Year
Hope someone can help us out; been off the trowel for about 3 years and looking to get back into plastering as a labourer stroke plasterer. Really want to work with an experienced spread who can help me take my plastering to the next level; would rate my work as excellent but just lack a bit of speed; worked in the domestic market for 5 years before I took a break when things slowed right down. Have all my own tools/van and believe I would be a great asset to any spread. Looking for work around the Darlington/ North East area. Would be willing to work for nothing on a couple of jobs if you just want to sound me out; Thanks for taking the time to read this post and all the best for the New Year.

It sounds your a little unsure are you trying to be a site spread which if is the case you will have to lift your game. If your a little slow that could well be lacking in confidence if your working with a decent spread he will bring you up to speed.

Happy 2014 hope it all works out for you.

You have the right attitude. Not just saying what you want but what you have to offer. Honesty, manners and tools/van.

Hello All And Happy New Year
Hope someone can help us out; been off the trowel for about 3 years and looking to get back into plastering as a labourer stroke plasterer. Really want to work with an experienced spread who can help me take my plastering to the next level; would rate my work as excellent but just lack a bit of speed; worked in the domestic market for 5 years before I took a break when things slowed right down. Have all my own tools/van and believe I would be a great asset to any spread. Looking for work around the Darlington/ North East area. Would be willing to work for nothing on a couple of jobs if you just want to sound me out; Thanks for taking the time to read this post and all the best for the New Year.
Nice post johnathon, I'm down southwest otherwise would love to help out. Keep a positive head and keep looking forward. Stay involved with the forum, a few lads on here from your neck of the woods ( threads like this get missed, so keep on at it) have a good read through old threads on here, lots to be found about sourcing work , contacts. Etc. Best of luck to you bud :RpS_thumbsup:

Hello Again
Thank you for the replies; yes think I am just lacking a bit of confidence after being off the trowel for a few years; Oilcans right thou just have to stay positive and this this forum has been a great help. Cheers again

Status
Not open for further replies.