Looking for work as a labourer and to gain more experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbplastering

Hi looking for work being a labourer and to pick up experience. At college 2 days a week and about completed my first year and going to stay on to complete second. I can do basic stuff, boarding studs and ceilings and also put some walls on, had been working with another company but work has dried up. Looking for more experience and to learn! Have a driving licence but no car at the minute. I'm hard working and reliable with good time keeping to.

in leicester area,
thanks

Hi looking for work being a labourer and to pick up experience. At college 2 days a week and about completed my first year and going to stay on to complete second. I can do basic stuff, boarding studs and ceilings and also put some walls on, had been working with another company but work has dried up. Looking for more experience and to learn! Have a driving licence but no car at the minute. I'm hard working and reliable with good time keeping to.

in leicester area,
thanks
welcome along mate ,something will come up ,all the best

Good luck young-un ! keep at it it will all come together m8 :) and keep reading this forum and start talking you never know it may lead to an opening somewhere ......

in leicester area,
thanks

Is that you Beddy........................:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.