Looking for used SP11 or similar

How you going mate ,you must be busy then , what about a new one ,how much are they ?
Doing good thanks mate! How are you?? Yeh we're getting quite busy. buying a new diesel at the moment isn't a good move for us just yet but maybe in the future. They're all around £20k new it seems like

Tried calling you yesterday Jay, got an email sent from a dealer we know in France saying you were looking

I’ll keep an eye on used, let me know if new is of interest

Yeh the only used I can find are abroad so trying all avenues but yes keep an eye out thanks mate!

Doing good thanks mate! How are you?? Yeh we're getting quite busy. buying a new diesel at the moment isn't a good move for us just yet but maybe in the future. They're all around £20k new it seems like
Nice one , since we seen you I managed to get ritmo working ,only small jobs for me, domestic crap but have 4 lined up ready for this year already so hopefully this is my year to push on with more external work , there was someone on here that has a sp11 I read once , think it’s @owls or @Wesley they might be able to give you the low down on the machine

Nice one , since we seen you I managed to get ritmo working ,only small jobs for me, domestic crap but have 4 lined up ready for this year already so hopefully this is my year to push on with more external work , there was someone on here that has a sp11 I read once , think it’s @owls or @Wesley they might be able to give you the low down on the machine
Nice one that's good to hear! We're almost at the point of needing a diesel so want to be ready for it. All the best mate

Yes I've an sp11 it's a great work horse, I also had a utiform v2 as well as the sp11, but unless your doing floor screeding or mega yardage you don't need diesels look at an Electric machine instead.
I had 2 deisel machines as we were tackling new housing estates and the like and came in handy but chopped one in and bought a ritmo.

Yes I've an sp11 it's a great work horse, I also had a utiform v2 as well as the sp11, but unless your doing floor screeding or mega yardage you don't need diesels look at an Electric machine instead.
I had 2 deisel machines as we were tackling new housing estates and the like and came in handy but chopped one in and bought a ritmo.

I had a Ritmo a few years ago, been looking at K4's/G4's etc and just thought by the time I get the machine, generator and water butt setup it's not much more area to pull up with a diesel? Are there any other reasons other than size that you would recommend an electric machine over diesel? We're not doing housing estates yet but always full houses

If your just doing the odd houses buy an electric machine, if your doing estates sites /floor screening Diesels your one.
Less money outlay,less storage,Simple access issue, a diesel on most domestic jobs is nuts.

If your just doing the odd houses buy an electric machine, if your doing estates sites /floor screening Diesels your one.
Less money outlay,less storage,Simple access issue, a diesel on most domestic jobs is nuts.

Putting price of machine aside and have lock up to store it would you still say it's nuts?
We normally take over someone's driveway anyway so can't see how a diesel will be much different? Also we can put site mix through it rather than buying bagged sand/cement.
Is it the rate it goes on or mess etc that would be nuts?

Not saying you're wrong just nice to ask these questions to someone who's not trying to sell you a machine! Lol

A deisel is over kill on a domestic job in my opinion, from someone that's been there done it.as said there cumbersome and you don't need a 3 or 4 cylinder diesel to plonk mono on and there thirsty on diesel be it pink diesel, and how are you going to get your deisel down a garden path etc.
I had 2 at one point as said but I had a gang out floor screeding and a gang bashing houses on big developments,
The arse fell out of flo screeds and I was tackling more domestic jobs so my utiform v2 was sat in my yard for about a year gathering dust, and I was finding my sp11 to big to tackle mrs jones gable etc.
They were both bought and paid for so it made no odds really, but I bought a ritmo a few years ago selling my v2 second hand for 8 grand, that paid for my ritmo so cost me nothing. The ritmo suits us perfect and we can just plug it into a 240 supply although I do have a 8 kva generator for sites, a ritmo will cope with most situations. I still have my sp11 as a back up on bigger sites or if we're busy on different sites and use the ritmo on one job and the sp11 on another at the same time.