Looking for US Equivalent to Casco WallCraft

amccard

Can anyone recommend an equivalent product available in the US to Sika's Casco WallCraft / WallCraft RDF / Schonox RDF?

Here's the product data sheet:

Description:
WHITE CEMENT BASED LEVELLING COMPOUND. WORKS JUST AS WELL ON TILED SURFACES AS ON OTHER INDOOR WALLS. POSSIBLE TO LEVEL AND SAND IN THE SAME DAY. ON MOST SUBSTRATES, NO PRIMER IS NEEDED.

Casco WallCraft is a white resin modified cement based levelling compound. Casco WallCraft is an elastic and rollable levelling compound that works just as well on tiled surfaces as on other indoor walls. Thanks to the fast drying time it is possible to both level and sand the same day. On most substrates, for example tiles, no primer is needed. Casco WallCraft is characterized by a very good grindability and a brilliant white finnish. Casco WallCraft can be coated with paint or tiles.

Can anyone recommend an equivalent product available in the US to Sika's Casco WallCraft / WallCraft RDF / Schonox RDF?

Here's the product data sheet:

Description:
WHITE CEMENT BASED LEVELLING COMPOUND. WORKS JUST AS WELL ON TILED SURFACES AS ON OTHER INDOOR WALLS. POSSIBLE TO LEVEL AND SAND IN THE SAME DAY. ON MOST SUBSTRATES, NO PRIMER IS NEEDED.

Casco WallCraft is a white resin modified cement based levelling compound. Casco WallCraft is an elastic and rollable levelling compound that works just as well on tiled surfaces as on other indoor walls. Thanks to the fast drying time it is possible to both level and sand the same day. On most substrates, for example tiles, no primer is needed. Casco WallCraft is characterized by a very good grindability and a brilliant white finnish. Casco WallCraft can be coated with paint or tiles.
Pollyfilla

I don't think I would trust anything to go straight over tile without some sort of bonder/primer but depending on what you're trying to do with it I think there are products that could work for you.

If you're just looking for something that has a fast set so you can sand it same day you can get durabond or ezsand which is easy to find at any big box store. (Home depot, lowes, menards, ace, etc.) It comes in bags labeled for how much time you have to work with it. 5, 20, 45, and 90 min typically. Essentially it's plaster of paris

What are you wanting to do with it?