Looking for Plasterer 5min from Kings Cross

Members online

Considering they’ll do one or two patches for whole day and 1 bag between the two “plasterers “ ...... it sounds ok to me. And trust me , he’ll find few for the job
I know what you mean, and that's put a downer on me

I'm curious ... Is that a lot or a little for London?
If you live right beside kings cross and can wheel your tools on the job with very little effort I should say it's alright for some if they quiet and bills needed to be paid and feed the kids etc, but if not then by the time they stopped cis, paid your parking and 99% sure you'll end up paying for congestion charge as well you might as well give it a miss as there's no money to be made.

But then on that sort of money you couldn’t afford to live near kings cross London is so expensive

If you live right beside kings cross and can wheel your tools on the job with very little effort I should say it's alright for some if they quiet and bills needed to be paid and feed the kids etc, but if not then by the time they stopped cis, paid your parking and 99% sure you'll end up paying for congestion charge as well you might as well give it a miss as there's no money to be made.
I I don't think that its unreasonable of us to expect more given its location if nothing else... Capital city..average house costs x4..ave wage x2 ave cost of living x2 and I reckon that's conservative...If you look back thru posts we can see that the southern prices are expected to be better ..

I I don't think that its unreasonable of us to expect more given its location if nothing else... Capital city..average house costs x4..ave wage x2 ave cost of living x2 and I reckon that's conservative...If you look back thru posts we can see that the southern prices are expected to be better ..

this is true! any money is good if we're struggling for work

That’s not enough money for London,is there not a building boom in the UK at the moment.Would a plumber or sparks work for this in London at such short notice?.This just about sums up how f**k*d up the trade is.

If you’re struggling for work then in my opinion you’re not a very good spread the good ones are always busy
I semi agree with you. For one I had enough of shite jobs domestic that is, the other one is people's budget and expectations, I won't go to work just to be at work.
You can be a busy fool, or foolishly busy

I semi agree with you. For one I had enough of shite jobs domestic that is, the other one is people's budget and expectations, I won't go to work just to be at work.
You can be a busy fool, or foolishly busy
I live in a very small area where there are quite a few plasterers and you soon get found out if you’re not good enough in big cities it doesn’t matter be
Don't kid yourself.[/QUOTE
That seems to be the way from where I live it’s just my opinion I appreciate that sometimes it isn’t always the case though

It's sc damp work ,not interested at £200 , " nothing like that mate "
Are you going to skim the whole wall to make a good job
" not if we can help it "