Looking for labourer work around Stoke-on-Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkent22

Hi guys

I am getting made redundant in a few months and my current work is allowing me one day a week off to re-train or skive, so after deciding I would like to learn the trade I am available to help out.

I know its only one day Monday-Friday, but it would be until the end of September, so around 16 days in total.

I am very keen to learn the trade and I would be willing to work weekends also.

I dont have any previous experience in plastering, but I have always picked up new skills quickly and I would relish the opportunity to get started.

I can drive and I would be willing to travel up to 25 miles from Stoke.

I am very reliable, hard working and motivated. I am also bald, so even if I make a useless plasterer you can spend the day ripping me about it.

Cheers

Rik

Hi guys

I am getting made redundant in a few months and my current work is allowing me one day a week off to re-train or skive, so after deciding I would like to learn the trade I am available to help out.

I know its only one day Monday-Friday, but it would be until the end of September, so around 16 days in total.

I am very keen to learn the trade and I would be willing to work weekends also.

I dont have any previous experience in plastering, but I have always picked up new skills quickly and I would relish the opportunity to get started.

I can drive and I would be willing to travel up to 25 miles from Stoke.

I am very reliable, hard working and motivated. I am also bald, so even if I make a useless plasterer you can spend the day ripping me about it.

Cheers

Rik

Scrap that.

Just been informed that I wont be getting time off now, as HR have changed thier minds.

Looks like I will be going on one of them 10 day courses when I'm redundant instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.