Looking for labourer/learner with some experience.

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Hi guys.

I'm looking for either a labourer or learner with some experience in Bristol area.

I can offer possible regular work with the chance of either just labouring or labouring with the chance to learn to continue any plastering experience they. May already have.

A trial will be given first to assess suitability and then a discussion about any future work will happen.

We we mostly carry out plastering and rendering work but also undertake small building works like bathrooms and kitchens.
all domestic work.

If interested please call text or email me.

Info can be found on our website.

Thanks for looking.

J Green Plastering Ltd

Hi guys.

I'm looking for either a labourer or learner with some experience in Bristol area.

I can offer possible regular work with the chance of either just labouring or labouring with the chance to learn to continue any plastering experience they. May already have.

A trial will be given first to assess suitability and then a discussion about any future work will happen.

We we mostly carry out plastering and rendering work but also undertake small building works like bathrooms and kitchens.
all domestic work.

If interested please call text or email me.

Info can be found on our website.

Thanks for looking.

J Green Plastering Ltd

Hello are you still looking for someone ?

I live in Weston super mare no problem for me to travel, i will be driving soon just trying to earn the money to get on the road.

I have done about a years labour for a plastering firm but was put on a bag machine just putting bags in so was not really learning anything.
Cheers Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.