Looking for Labour/apprenticeship available 7days a week

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark1324

Want to get into plastering have a full UK license held for 4 years and my own vehicle I'm available 7days a week , looking for some labour work / apprenticeship please give me a call if any interest

What area and what experience have you, always best to introduce yourself here first and then the lads will see what the can do. Welcome by the way

21 and you are available 7 days a week? dont you have any mates to go out with and get sh!tfaced? :RpS_wink:

writing a list of what ya know what ya can do, where you are and how far your willing to travel will help mate

He wants to be a labourer you knob he probably doesn't know **** all and you're only up the pub every night because you're missus can't stand you

sooner be up the 'pub' ever night than up your mrs get back in ya box Yuslis. havent you got someone elses kids to bath

Where in Gillingham? When I get our next ritmo ill need a new bag boy.

What schools you go to?

We are based just up the road from the Howard in Parkwood mate

Send me a CV. All contact details can be found on our website ( link below this post)

Ritmo is a plaster machine mate. Have a look at my youtube channel ( currierplastering)

Also just been told ... If i can get some labouring/ work experience Etc doing plastering parents will pay for me to do a plastering course also :)

So if any interest does arise contact me asap :)

Hes about the right age for us, any younger and they are ******* idiots who think we are blessed to have them with us

I still think its good of you to give guys like this a chance. A lot of people wouldn't entertain the idea of taking on someone with limited/zero experience.

You may well change there lives, and give them a skill and profession life.

Status
Not open for further replies.