Looking for Keene’s Cement Substitute

Members online

Son of George

Can anyone help I’m trying to find a substitute for Keene’s Cement I currently restoring Victorian terrace and have several fractured Corners in window bays that were originally set in Keynes cement beautifully set unfortunately I can’t find anyone supplying a substitute. The corners at top and bottom curve into a 45 degree face.
If anyone with knowledge of a supplier could pass on their details it would be muchAppreciated

Can anyone help I’m trying to find a substitute for Keene’s Cement I currently restoring Victorian terrace and have several fractured Corners in window bays that were originally set in Keynes cement beautifully set unfortunately I can’t find anyone supplying a substitute. The corners at top and bottom curve into a 45 degree face.
If anyone with knowledge of a supplier could pass on their details it would be muchAppreciated
take a look at promt its a quick set /french stuff

any photos mate