Looking for experience

Members online

No members online now.

Petals2493

I'm a newly qualified plasterer and I'm looking for some experience with a plasterer in Warrington area or there abouts.

Not his fault he was probably told he is qualified tbh. I love these (threads) f**k it treads

You might be in for a bit of a rough time on this thread mate....try and get some labouring work with a local plaster, give all the ones in your area a ring and offer to give them a few days free to prove you're not a numpty. Good luck

You might be in for a bit of a rough time on this thread mate....try and get some labouring work with a local plaster, give all the ones in your area a ring and offer to give them a few days free to prove you're not a numpty. Good luck

I've a few days for u if u want the experience. U will have to work for free.

I've a few days for u if u want the experience. U will have to work for free.
I didn't think you did any work cos plastering is crap and your too knackered from keeping up with all those kids? Pay my flight over and i'd love an excuse to get back over to ireland for a while....must be three years since I went over.

Plastering is crap lol. Am on the tools again because the weather is better now lol. Am doing s@c f**k**g hate skimming I do. I'll fly u over no problem. But I have to say we won't be working we will be drinking.

Plastering is crap lol. Am on the tools again because the weather is better now lol. Am doing s@c f**k**g hate skimming I do. I'll fly u over no problem. But I have to say we won't be working we will be drinking.
Sounds like my sort of worktrip...does everyone still drink bulmers over there....my irish mates always used to laugh at me when I used to order beer.....10pints of bulmers used to leave my head crippled the next day though.

One minute you were all taking the piss out of me and the next it has turned into a social gathering. This is amazing hahahaha lol.

Sounds like my sort of worktrip...does everyone still drink bulmers over there....my irish mates always used to laugh at me when I used to order beer.....10pints of bulmers used to leave my head crippled the next day though.
Bulmers over a pint glass full of ice, unbeatable. I do miss the Murphy's too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk