Looking for employment North London

Members online

stephan

Morning guys,

I'm back to square one trying to look for a firm to work with again. Been fortunate through here before, but those I worked with ended up shutting business or have moved to other cities

I'm based in High Barnet north london

Been plastering on and off over the years so had lots of experience doing domestic and site work, but as it's not been consistent I would consider myself an 'improver'. Don't want to work for myself so would like to work for a company with prospects . Eager to become highly skilled. Extremely hard working. Have CV and references, have own transport, tools and red trainee CSCS card

Any interest or advise would be much appreciated

Stef

Morning guys,

I'm back to square one trying to look for a firm to work with again. Been fortunate through here before, but those I worked with ended up shutting business or have moved to other cities

I'm based in High Barnet north london

Been plastering on and off over the years so had lots of experience doing domestic and site work, but as it's not been consistent I would consider myself an 'improver'. Don't want to work for myself so would like to work for a company with prospects . Eager to become highly skilled. Extremely hard working. Have CV and references, have own transport, tools and red trainee CSCS card

Any interest or advise would be much appreciated

Stef
Did you have any luck