Looking for employment in Sussex or surrounding!

rich1983

Right so I can make the tea, clean buckets and get various types of gear on the wall.

I've been really lucky and have been working for a great chap off the forums in Horsham which is about a 70mile round trip for me. I don't mind the drive, and I intend to continue working for this chap as long as he'll have me but I need a day or two per weeks labour (perhaps even weekends) to get me going full time.

I offer punctuality and a willingness to learn. I have a car (which is almost a classic, like me) and a real drive to learn the art of all wet plasters.

I have a trowel and I'm not afraid to use it, but it can be a weapon of mass destruction so typically my boss will smooth over for me but I can put all sorts of gear up at various depths such as render, hardwall, bonding, finish etc.

I'm presently trusted/able to:

mix
fix those bloody holes and traces the sparkies cut
skim (supervised)
cut out sockets
render (this is new to me but not that different to bonding out, unless I've missed something)
Make tea (and coffee, both with milk and sugar as required)
Wipe my own arse
Get to work on time
Not bitch and moan
Work a long day (and stay on the job if far away)
Sweep up and clean at the end of the day
Etc (you get the point).

So I've been stalking people on this forum, and have sent loads of PM's and SMS (where I have been able to get numbers) and I'm still s**t out of luck for a couple of days a week's work. I like work and I'm eager to get experience which means I need to keep at it.

Someone must have something for me?! I've got a City and Guilds in Multifinish and everything which basically makes me qualified right? I could just buy a van and start trading as a spread right? ;) Obviously I'm not a dick and know I need to do a bugger load more grafting before I set myself up as 'Bodgeit and Leggit Inc.'

Get in touch or I will keep stalking.
cb6bc4086480b50f9d4a18027da6b6b2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Right so I can make the tea, clean buckets and get various types of gear on the wall.

I've been really lucky and have been working for a great chap off the forums in Horsham which is about a 70mile round trip for me. I don't mind the drive, and I intend to continue working for this chap as long as he'll have me but I need a day or two per weeks labour (perhaps even weekends) to get me going full time.

I offer punctuality and a willingness to learn. I have a car (which is almost a classic, like me) and a real drive to learn the art of all wet plasters.

I have a trowel and I'm not afraid to use it, but it can be a weapon of mass destruction so typically my boss will smooth over for me but I can put all sorts of gear up at various depths such as render, hardwall, bonding, finish etc.

I'm presently trusted/able to:

mix
fix those bloody holes and traces the sparkies cut
skim (supervised)
cut out sockets
render (this is new to me but not that different to bonding out, unless I've missed something)
Make tea (and coffee, both with milk and sugar as required)
Wipe my own arse
Get to work on time
Not bitch and moan
Work a long day (and stay on the job if far away)
Sweep up and clean at the end of the day
Etc (you get the point).

So I've been stalking people on this forum, and have sent loads of PM's and SMS (where I have been able to get numbers) and I'm still s**t out of luck for a couple of days a week's work. I like work and I'm eager to get experience which means I need to keep at it.

Someone must have something for me?! I've got a City and Guilds in Multifinish and everything which basically makes me qualified right? I could just buy a van and start trading as a spread right? ;) Obviously I'm not a dick and know I need to do a bugger load more grafting before I set myself up as 'Bodgeit and Leggit Inc.'

Get in touch or I will keep stalking.
cb6bc4086480b50f9d4a18027da6b6b2.jpg

i live up north mate near winterfell....your in kingslanding.
or i would of helped you out.
keep at it mate.

Mate, winter is coming for all of us :)

I'm happy to travel for an interesting job which will teach me something new, even if I just break even on travel expenses.

Keep that in mind and thanks for the kind words.

097ff3378ee67c856bd9ca0309f5c9cf.jpg