Looking for apprentice/plasterer birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

shewy

we are looking for 1 maybe 2 apprentices/improvers in birmingham area ideally can already skim to a decent standard.speed not essential would rather have less done but it be right ,4 plasterers already on hand for guidance an advice.we are not looking for the finished article but someone willing to listen and learn and hard working, own transport ideally.

we are looking for 1 maybe 2 apprentices/improvers in birmingham area ideally can already skim to a decent standard.speed not essential would rather have less done but it be right ,4 plasterers already on hand for guidance an advice.we are not looking for the finished article but someone willing to listen and learn and hard working, own transport ideally.

You will need to post some contact details cos your post count is too low for you to recieve pm's. nice post tho :RpS_thumbup:

Pete

hi pal my name is pete and I'm 37 yrs old, I just wanted to know if u had any work available as I have just passed my level 2 diploma in plastering and rendering etc. I finished my course last week but have no confidence in walking into somebody's house and carry out work, so I was hoping I could gain some experience from your selves plplease much appreciated pete.

Hi pal sorry if u get this twice not to sure how to use this, my name is pete and have just passed my level 2 diploma in plastering and was looking to gain some experience. I'm 37 yrs old and wondering if u had some work please

Hi pal sorry if u get this twice not to sure how to use this, my name is pete and have just passed my level 2 diploma in plastering and was looking to gain some experience. I'm 37 yrs old and wondering if u had some work please
Ring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.