Looking for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulydoodle

I'm looking to see if there is anyone in or around the Essex/East London area, who would be willing to take on a newbie a few days a week to learn?

I am going on a city and guilds course at the end of February, with the view to retrain, to leave my current career.

I am based in Grays Essex, I drive so can travel, I have my own tools (well some tools !!!!) and i make a mean cuppa !!!!!!!!
I am hard working and keen to learn.

I will do, only just joined the forum, brand new to the game, so slowly getting through reading the other threads and picking up a few pointers!!

Hi Paulydoodle are you keen to do mixing and learning? I'm based in Hornchurch and been plastering for 32 years and do work all over East london and Essex, just finishing a loft and house alterations in Cranham this week but start an Extension in Brentwood next week where i may need someone if your interested, i'll get back to you later this week if you are mate.

That would be great, in the interest of being totally upfront, I'd only be available Monday -Tuesday-Wednesday next week, if that suits yourself I'll send my details in a pm for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.