Looking for a plasterer

Members online

No members online now.

Angusglover

Hi. Looking for a plasterer. in the PE13 area.

I have a reasonably small job to replanted 3-4 areas that have been affected by hygroscopic salts. I am happy to remove the plaster but they will need to be redone with a salt inhibitor or membrane apparently. The biggest area is 2.3m wide by 1.2m high. 3 areas have a curve on the wall. Anyone about to be able to do this please?

Have a good one all and stay safe.

Hi. Looking for a plasterer. in the PE13 area.

I have a reasonably small job to replanted 3-4 areas that have been affected by hygroscopic salts. I am happy to remove the plaster but they will need to be redone with a salt inhibitor or membrane apparently. The biggest area is 2.3m wide by 1.2m high. 3 areas have a curve on the wall. Anyone about to be able to do this please?
Hi Angus, i work in peterborough generally.
When you say replanter ive got visions in my head of external concrete planters? In which case a membrane sounds about about right, the type that looks like coant stiff bubble wrap will allow the water to drain behind the renderr.. Or is it something else? Im busy at the moment but could give you a price for later on this year? If you could post some more details and a few pics that be handy, someone else may be nearer

Have a good one all and stay safe.