Looking for a plasterer in the Worcester area

Members online

lostinfens

Hi all,
I know some people that are struggling to find a plasterer to do some replastering & rendering.
They live about 10m SW of Worcester & are ready to go if they can find someone, willing & able.
Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

Hi, thanks for your reply, the property is in West Malvern the job is generally removing defective plaster & replastering & possibly re-rendering the gable. They've had a survey done which specifies a fair bit but as is usual probably requires a fair bit more. Do you have a contact number I could send them? Or an email address?

Am I missing something here? Thought this was a forum for plasterers etc.
It’s great to see this site work in a way where work is facilitated. Try viewing it more like a village pub where people unwind though and some of them are plasterers. If you went in saying “there is a job in Worcester if anyone is interested” what do you expect?
Decent trades are booked up a few months ahead easy
It is not like when you drive past the petrol station and there are 30 or so Albanian refugees regularly stood there from 6am who will work today (and good on them for wanting to work btw)

Am I missing something here? Thought this was a forum for plasterers etc.
Hi There.Im bases in Worcester well actually crowle.I could take a look for you and also have a showroom in crowle for decorative finishes or microcement, Venetian polished plaster etc. should you be interested.Please feel free to contact me on 07719330726.I'm around today with appointments so will call back should I miss you.

Kind Regards

Rich

Hi There.Im bases in Worcester well actually crowle.I could take a look for you and also have a showroom in crowle for decorative finishes or microcement, Venetian polished plaster etc. should you be interested.Please feel free to contact me on 07719330726.I'm around today with appointments so will call back should I miss you.

Kind Regards

Rich
Thanks for that, the job's for people I know who are struggling to find someone. I'd have a shot at it, but It's too far & I'm about retired.

Hi, thanks for your reply, the property is in West Malvern the job is generally removing defective plaster & replastering & possibly re-rendering the gable. They've had a survey done which specifies a fair bit but as is usual probably requires a fair bit more. Do you have a contact number I could send them? Or an email address?
@Casper

Kind Regards

Rich

loose the number before @Stevieo gets it

Only a problem if he learns how to dial (y)
Don't have to dial any more you old fossil.

Simply long press and Google will do it for you.

BEHOLD.

Screenshot_20220306-191132_Chrome.jpg