Looking for a plasterer in Swindon

Members online

gsingh101

Hi I am looking for a plasterer in Swindon to come and take a look at a property I recently purchased. I had a double story extension done and have gone back to brick throughout the house. We would like the blockwork hard-walled and the new stud walls/ceilings skimmed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we had a guy come in and do a terrible job (had him via a lose recommendation) I stupidly paid him for a room when it was still wet - when it dried and a chippy came he pointed out the bad work and then I could really see how bad it was when using a straight edge/level. Luckily stopped him before he did more rooms as he did one upstairs which is bad as well. The guy wont respond to any of my calls nor messages and I am trying to get my money back but here's wishful thinking.

Thanks!

Hi I am looking for a plasterer in Swindon to come and take a look at a property I recently purchased. I had a double story extension done and have gone back to brick throughout the house. We would like the blockwork hard-walled and the new stud walls/ceilings skimmed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we had a guy come in and do a terrible job (had him via a lose recommendation) I stupidly paid him for a room when it was still wet - when it dried and a chippy came he pointed out the bad work and then I could really see how bad it was when using a straight edge/level. Luckily stopped him before he did more rooms as he did one upstairs which is bad as well. The guy wont respond to any of my calls nor messages and I am trying to get my money back but here's wishful thinking.

Thanks!
Hi pm me

jungle spying GIF by VPRO

Thanks!
Was he a sweaty and drive a go faster stripe van by any chance? If so I’m afraid u been @caspered

I****n karaoke favourites

poppadum preach

korma chameleon

spice up your life

What your samosan

Those crazy findaloo nights