Looking for a mentor!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyBlake

hi, so i did my city and guilds and i`ve just finished my nvq at goldtrowel, i`ve done a few bits and peices for friends (mostly skimming) and i`m looking for someone to take me on or give me as much experience as possible, im a hardworker and an asset to any company, i`m experianced in brickwork also and i`m certificated in damp and timber treatment by sovereign chemicals tanking/injecting dpc etc, i worked for a property developer for 2 years doing a bit of everything from referbs to new builds so i feel ive got a good background in building already, i dont mind laboring cleaning up etc im not precious.... Im based in Essex close to Kent and London i have a driving licence and all my own tools, 07572453797... Thanks Nick!

Nick all i will say is stick around on the forum ,think someone could help you out ,you come across well ,best of luck mate

Good luck Nick, If you were down my way I'd help if I could, keep networking you will find the right contacts eventually

Hi nick
I live in Essex also I see the gold trowel courses are they any good? Also tried looking around Essex/companies for any sort of labouring/apprentiship or work but also struggling....anyway hope you have some luck soon and some advice on those courses
cheers mate stu

@Essex - I think there good on the proviso that you don't expect to leave and beable to start a plastering firm, think of it as basic training. If your going to do it gold trowel is definataly the best.. Best of luck mate.

Thanks I didn't expect that at all just wondered if they was good value for money :) if I hear of any good oppurtunities ill try send you a message good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.